Veleka is a complete modification of Charis SIL, copyrighted (c) by SIL International, 1997-2014 under SIL license (the SIL license is attached with the Veleka font, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL).
Although Charis SIL is intended to be a multilingual font it has some limitations, which were the reason to create the Veleka font.
What is new in the Veleka v. 1.000?
1. There is a full support for Greek in the Unicode range uni0370:uni03CE.
2. There are two models of Cyrillic for the range uni0410:uniuni044F (Modern Bulgarian Cyrillic and Russian Traditional Cyrillic).
3. There are two ways to switch between the modern and traditional Cyrillic (either by using locl feature for Russin language, or by using Style Set 01 feature).
4. There is a full support for Open Type features: Latin All Caps (case + cpsp), Ligatures, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Ordinals, Swash, Titling Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Small Caps, All Small Caps, Slashed Zero, Stylistic Set 01, Stylistic Set 02, Superscript/Superior, Subscript/Inferior, Numerator, Denominator, Proportional Oldstyle, Proportional Lining, Tabular Oldstyle, Tabular Lining, Default Figure Style.
5. There is a lot of new glyphs in all the main Unicode ranges: Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, IPA etc.
6. The glyphs are rearranged according to Unicode 9.0.
License: SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE