Lydia Sans™ is an elegant geometric sans serif with a charming profile and organic flow. Inspired by the clean typography of the 1920s, it’s character and legibility make it suitable for any kind of text applications, from brand design to extensive text layouts.
Lydia Sans™ has 22 styles, variable font technology and its weight range spreads from hairline to ultra bold forms. Flexible and adaptable, it covers 230+ languages, including extended Latin, Cyrillic and Greek writing systems. With over 1300 glyphs per style, its Opentype features include alternative shapes, small caps, standard and discretionary ligatures, localised forms in Latin and Cyrillic, case sensitive forms, numerators and denominators, proportional and tabular figures, slashed zero, fractions and more.
As a workhorse type system, Lydia Sans™ is a sans serif for everyday use and a great choice for a wide range of applications.
• Suggested uses: perfect for brand design, editorial design, web design and packaging design;
• 22 styles: 11 weights + 11 italics.
• 2 variable fonts;
• 1315 glyphs in each weight;
• OpenType features: Access All Alternates, Small Capitals From Capitals, Contextual Alternates, Case-Sensitive forms, Glyph Composition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominators, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localised forms, Numerators, Oldstyle Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Capitals, Stylistic Alternates, Stylistic Set 1, Stylistic Set 2, Stylistic Set 3, Stylistic Set 4, Stylistic Set 5, Stylistic Set 6, Stylistic Set 7, Stylistic Set 8, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero;
• 220 languages supported (extended Latin, Cyrillic, Greek alphabets).
Design, Publisher, Copyright, License
Design: João Cracel
Type design studio in Lisbon, Portugal, founded in 2018 by type designer Joao Cracel.Web:
Typefaces: Jano Sans Pro, Lydia Sans, Amika
More… TYPE DESIGN INFORMATION | João Cracel
There are no reviews yet.