Cimero Pro is a modern SVG chromatic font.
Each letter has an alternate, allowing you to create texts that look non-uniform. Of course, Cimero Pro is a display font and typing long texts in it may be very tiresome to read, so keep that in mind!
Another practical thing about this font is that it was created using only CMYK colour values – which means no color matching issues when printed (as opposed to fonts created using RGB colour values)
The aim was to cover as many languages as possible. So Cimero Pro has 660 characters and covers 64 languages – see the list below:
- Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu,
- Basque, Belarusian, Bemba, Bena, Bosnian, Bosnian (Cyrillic), Bulgarian,
- Chiga, Cornish, Croatian,
- Embu, English, Estonian, Faroese,
- Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian,
- Galician, German, German (Switzerland), Gusii,
- Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian,
- Kabuverdianu, Kalaallisut, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda,
- Low German, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia,
- Macedonian, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Malay, Manx, Meru, Morisyen,
- North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole,
- Polish, Portuguese,
- Romanian, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Russian, Rwa,
- Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Serbian, Serbian (Latin), Shambala, Shona, Slovenian, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swahili (Congo – Kinshasa), Swedish, Swiss German,
- Taita, Teso,
- Ukrainian, Upper Sorbian,
Please note the font is compatible with vector editing programs such as Adobe Illustrator CC 2018, InDesign CC 2018, or Photoshop CC 2018. It has not been tested with Photoshop Elements, Affinity or CorelDRAW so it’s not guaranteed to work with these.
The font has also been tested and works on www.PhotoPea.com
For the End-user license agreement read the section EULA.
Design, Publisher, Copyright, License
Design: Ivan Filipov
Copyright 2020 by Ivan Filipov. All rights reserved.
Graphic and type designer from Bulgaria.
Donate to Ivan Filipov
NEOGREY free fonts End User License Agreement
You are welcome to give to a credit of Ivan Filipov and Neogrey Creative in your work (whenever possible) and to send examples of the free font product in use to the following address:
What you are allowed to do
- You may use the free font to create objects, such as logos and other elements of a brand identity;business and greeting cards, postcards, postage stamps and other stationery materials; books, magazines, newspapers, newsprint and other printed and editorial materials; envelopes and package design; wallpaper prints; infographics; any vector graphics and any office supplies;
- You may use the free fonts to create images on any surface, such as paper, computer screens, web pages, photographs and visuals, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts and textile, and other surfaces where the image has a fixed size.
- You may use the free fonts to create vector files or other scalable drawings (AI, EPS, PDF etc.), as well as static images (JPEG, TIFF, PNG etc.), even if these images are used on the web or in a mobile app.
- You may use the free fonts to create Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Windows Apps, Linux Apps, OS X Apps, Android Apps, etc. and may have no limitation to distribute your apps.
- You may use the free fonts as web-fonts with @font-face declaration to create web sites, web templates, etc.
- You may use the free fonts to create any files for ePub, such as PDF, WP templates, e-books, website templates, mobile apps, etc. for any kind of devices including Kindles, iPads or other eReaders amids others.
Number of users and pageviews
- You are allowed to install the free fonts on unlimited devices (computers, phones, tablets).
- You are allowed to upload and use the free fonts on web sites/templates with unlimited pageviews.
- You may embed the free fonts into any document you send to third parties.
- Such documents may be viewed, printed and edited by the recipients.
- You may embed the free fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products (PDF’s, WP templates, e-books, Website templates, Mobile Apps, etc.).
- You may embed the free fonts into a web page with a @font-face declaration.
- You are able to generate web-font packages from the font files in a third party program or generator.
- You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) and modify such graphical objects.
- You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the free font itself withoutNeogrey Creative prior written consent.
- That means to edit/modify the font files itself in font editors/software/programs like FontLab Studio, Fontographer, Font Creator, TypeTool, BitFonter, Glyphs, FontStruct, RoboFont, etc.
- You may not resell or redistribute the free fonts itself or any derivative works based on the free font itself without prior written consent.
There are no reviews yet.