My name is Stefan Stoychev and I’m a Bachelor of „Fine Arts Pedagogy“ majoring in classical printing techniques. I have been involved in graphic design of sports, corporate and specialized award signs for over 10 years. For several years I have been fascinated by the art of font and typography and its application in various areas of design.
Copyright holder Stefan Stoychev: EULA
End User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
for AUTOPROM Thin FREE FONT (“Font”)
Last updated: 3 February 2020
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT STIPULATES YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE “BLOCK LIGHT” FREE FONT.
By downloading and /or installing a AUTOPROM Thin Free Font you agree to following EULA License.
AUTOPROM Thin Free Font is available for free download and can be used for both personal and commercial projects.
- You may use the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font to create images on any surface, such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings.
- You may use the free fonts as web-fonts with @font-face declaration to create web sites, web templates, etc.
- You may use the free fonts to create Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Windows Apps, Linux Apps, OS X Apps, Android Apps.
Number of users or page views
- You’re allowed to install the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font on unlimited devices (computers, phones, tablets).
- You’re allowed to upload and use the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font on web sites/templates with unlimited page views.
- You may embed the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed, printed and edited by the recipients.
- You may embed the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products (PDF’s, WP templates, e-books, Website templates, Mobile Apps, etc.).
- You may embed the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font into a web page with a @font-face declaration.
- You’re able to generate web-font packages from the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font in a third party program or generator.
- You may import characters from the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font as graphical objects into a drawing program (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc..) and modify such graphical objects.
- You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font itself without font developer written consent. That means to editing/modifing the font files in self in any font editors/software/programs like Font lab Studio, Fontographer, Font Creator, Type Tool, Bit Fonter, Glyphs, Font Struct, Robo Font or similar.
- You may not resell or redistribute the AUTOPROM Thin Free Font itself or any derivative works AUTOPROM Thin Free Font itself without font developer written consent.