(EN) The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. (NL) Op brute wijze ving de schooljuf de quasi-kalme lynx. (CS) Nechť již hříšné saxofony ďáblů rozezvučí síň úděsnými tóny waltzu, tanga a quickstepu. (HU) Jó foxim és don Quijote húszwattos lámpánál ülve egy pár bűvös cipőt készít. (RO) Înjurând pițigăiat, zoofobul comandă vexat whisky și tequila. (RU) Разъяренный чтец эгоистично бьёт пятью жердями шустрого фехтовальщика. (BG) Огньове изгаряха с блуждаещи пламъци любовта човешка на Орфей. (SR) Фијуче ветар у шибљу, леди пасаже и куће иза њих и гунђа у оџацима. (EL) Ταχίστη αλώπηξ βαφής ψημένη γη, δρασκελίζει υπέρ νωθρού κυνός. Type your own text to test the font!
Gilam is a sans serif font with semi-condensed proportions. The typeface was based on the famous DIN but combines its popular neo-grotesque look with characteristics, such as the pointed edges in the “W” and “M” as well as the outward cut terminals, which gives a distinctive look to the modern geometric typeface. The complete set of 9 weights plus italics gives to designers the absolute freedom to create anything. Perfect layouts with blocks of text, headlines, motion graphics, logos, apps, and websites are just part of the intended usage of this versatile typeface.
• 765 glyphs in 18 styles;
• Extended Latin, Cyrillic and Greek;
• Geometric forms and low contrast;
• Prominent x-height which makes it legible in a text;
• Perfect for headlines and logos;
• Suitable for web, print, motion graphics etc.
• Semi-condensed proportion;
• Advanced typographical support and OpenType features including case-sensitive forms, fractions, superscript and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates;
• Complete set of figures – old style and lining figures, which come with proportional and tabular variation;
Gilam means “joy of people” so that you can enjoy it!
Design, Publisher, Copyright, License
Design: Ivan Petrov, Plamen Motev
Copyright 2018 by Fontfabric. All rights reserved.
Type designer based in Sofia, Bulgaria. As a student working with Fontfabric in Sofia, Bulgaria, Plamen Motev designed the free circle-themed slightly condensed retro typeface Phenomena (done together with Radomir Tinkov) and the free 8-style narrow grotesque family Akrobat for Latin and Cyrillic in 2016. In 2017, Plamen Motev and Svetoslav Simov co-designed Uni Neue, a total remake of Fontfabric’s earler typeface Uni Sans (2009). He was part of the Fontfabric team that designed the 521-font family Zing Rust, Zing Sans Rust and Zing Script Rust in 2017. Typefaces from 2018: Gilam (by Ivan Petrov, Plamen Motev and Svetoslav Simov: based on DIN, but more geometric and with obliquely cut terminals).
• Open the file.
• On the “You need permission” page, click “Request access”.
• The admins of the site will receive your request to access the file you want to download.
• After they approve your request, you’ll be notified by email.
There are no reviews yet.