Font Family Features
- 578 glyphs in 7 variants – upright, italic, textured, filled, rough, traditional contrast and inverted;
- Handwritten with a calligraphic flat brush in 2 brush angles – 35° and 85°;
- Extended Latin and Extended Cyrillic;
- Coverage of multiple OpenType features – ligatures, stylistic alternates, and contextual alternates;
- Suitable for web, print, motion graphics, etc;
Grafema LC is a system of 16 display fonts which started off as handwritten calligraphic works using a flat brush and variable angles of writing – 35° and 85°. It supports Extended Latin and Extended Cyrillic – more than 120 languages all together. The balanced natural texture along with unique details makes Grafema LC perfect for headlines, but also suitable for lengthier texts. It is ideal for use in all kinds of graphic design projects such as the packaging, posters, logotypes, greeting cards and of course online content.
Grafema LC comes with a range of OpenType features – including old-style numerals, typographic features such as ligatures, stylistic and contextual alternates. The typeface is suitable for web, print and motion graphics.
Design: Jacklina Jekova & Todor Georgiev
Copyright 2019 by Letter Collective. All rights reserved.